Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to receive our emails!
How to Help
programs and services.
Take Our Children To Work Day 2013
On Thursday, April 25th, Tuesday’s Children hosted the annual Take Our Children to Work Day program. Close to 100 children participated in the national career shadow day with over 20 corporate placements. Adults were invited to stay for an enriching "Lunch and Learn" which included renowned speakers including "Empowering and Supporting Parents" by Dr. Natalie Weder, "Stress Relief Techniques" by Shane Kulman, and "Optimistic Outlook" by Dr. Robert Brooks. Click Here To Learn More...
Visit our Past Programs and Events page to see what we've been up to!
Project COMMON BOND 2013
Tuesday's Children's International Program, Project COMMON BOND has brought together hundreds of children from many nations and territories all over the world to turn their past into a better future through peace building. We bring together teens, ages 15-20, who share a "common bond" — the traumatic loss of family member to terrorism or war.
- 06.05.2013 Supporting a Loved One with Chronic Illness
- 06.06.2013 Career Resource Center Seminar Series: Networking ...
- 06.13.2013 9/11 Memorial Tour for Veteran Families
- 06.15.2013 Living Your Best Life - Wellness Day
- 06.19.2013 9/11 Memorial Tour for Families
- 06.20.2013 - 06.29.2013 Yellow Barn Creative Summer Camp
- 07.09.2013 Career Resource Center Seminar Series: Effective I...
- 07.14.2013 Aquaphor NYC Triathlon
- 07.17.2013 9/11 Memorial Tour for First Responder Families
- 07.24.2013 - 07.31.2013 Project COMMON BOND 2013
- 08.06.2013 Career Resource Center Seminar Series: Backpack to...
- 08.15.2013 - 08.18.2013 Camp TC - Tuesday's Champions