How to Help
Tuesday's Children initiatives are funded by the generous contributions of individual, foundation and corporate sponsors. All contributions are channeled into programs and services that have a direct impact on our children and families.
You can impact the quality of life, healing, and resiliency of individuals, families, and children impacted by the events of September 11, 2001 in several ways:
- Donate now and support Tuesday’s Children’s programs and services.
- Honor someone with a tribute or memorial gift.
- Remember us in your will or estate plans.
- Set up a recurring donation.
- Ask your employer to consider Corporate Sponsorship or employee donation matches for contributions to Tuesday’s Children.
- Support a member of our Endurance Team.
Raise Awareness and Show Your Support
- Sign up for Tuesday’s News on our homepage and forward it to your friends and family.
- Have a presentation at your school and ask your classmates/school club to sponsor a child from overseas for Project COMMON BOND. Ask us how.
- In lieu of gifts for your birthday, communion, wedding, etc., ask friends to make a donation to Tuesday’s Children in your honor. Ask us how.
- Run, swim or bike in an endurance event with Team Tuesday's Children. Ask us how.
- Host your own fundraiser. Ask us how.
- Attend a special event.
Tuesday's Children is always looking for dedicated volunteers in the following areas:
- Fundraising and Events
- Become a Mentor. Ask us how.
Tuesday's Children is a registered 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
More information about Tuesday's Children finances can be found at Guidestar. Go to Guidestar now >